We're here to restore your superpowers
From start to finish, BioRestore Health is a unique beast of a health partner. Whether you come seeking medical treatment for low testosterone, weight loss, or something else entirely, our guided process puts safety and overall well-being first: no buts about it.
What sets us apart? We provide the one-on-one support necessary to pinpoint just what YOU need. Yes, you.
Another thing you should know about us is that we’re not a mail-order pharmacy. In fact, we’re the definition of hyperlocal for those in the tri-state area – we come directly to your living room for eligibility testing if that’s what your schedule demands.
Think of our clinicians as friends who happen to have MDs in just the “right” areas. They tackle the issues that you might not know underlie your symptoms. They offer solutions for those questions you are not likely to bring to your regular doctor. You get that yearly physical, right? No shame, but we’re all for being open about our health concerns and celebrating the opportunity to look and feel better.
Matthew Stanizzi M.D.
- Clinical Urologist with 11+ years experience
- New Hampshire Magazine, Top Doctor, 2014
- Published author in multiple medical journals
About Dr. Stanizzi
Having specialized in urological medicine for over a decade, Dr. Stanizzi is committed to quality care for each and every one of his patients. When it comes to age-related medical challenges, Dr. Stanizzi is highly regarded in New England, having published research in many medical journals and recognized for his urology work and research.
Co-founder and President
- 18 years dedicated to healthcare integration and sales
- Knows the ins and outs of adding value to business-patient interactions
Enterprise tele-health solutions, Insight-driven health management, Staff direction (and Angela’s happy husband)
My Preferred Package
I love when I get a call from one of our patients telling me how great they are feeling, not only physically but mentally. I can’t stress enough that, in addition to physical appearance, testosterone and hormone therapy helps improve focus, mood, and overall mental wellness.
Co-founder and Director of Operations
- Wears several hats in managing the practice and consultations
- Analytical mind with a finance background
- Years of people skills as a mother of three
My Preferred Package
There’s nothing more rewarding than when a patient tells me we saved his or her marriage. Knowing that I can help bring back that intimate sexual connection between a couple is amazing. It is often a medical issue—and just what we specialize in. Our patients feel comfortable talking about anything here, which tells me we are doing something right!
Co-founder and Director of Marketing
- Manages interactions and consultations as a component expert
- Background in social services and cognitive-behavioral solutions
- Beats Angela as a mother of four
My Preferred Package
Behavioral health has major implications when it comes to clinical outcomes. The reason our weight loss patients are so happy is that we help them achieve lasting change by addressing their habits and the way they think about losing weight. I use my social services background to advise on the most effective components to fit each patient’s lifestyle and tendencies. I’m proud to be part of a team that really personalizes the process.
- 15+ years dietician experience
- Has helped hundreds achieve their health and weight goals
- 15 years of acute hospital and outpatient experience
Medical Receptionist & Phlebotomist
- Certified Phlebotomist
- Background as a medical assistant and previously worked as Phlebotomist for the NY Fire Department
APRN, FNP-BC, PMHS
- RN since 2007
- Board certified APRN since 2010
Every patient is different, though productwise, many of them choose the combinations featured in our bestselling packages. During the evaluation, our clinicians will assess your treatment needs and recommend only the components that can get you those results. No hard sells here.